Laws Pertaining to Graber Brand Usage
Photography Usage Requirements
We encourage our business partners to use our professional product photography and videos when promoting their business services or Graber products—and to share our assets on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Houzz.
There is no charge for using our photography or videos, and prior approval is not needed. However, we do ask that business partners adhere to the following requirements and limitations.
Requirements for commercial usage:
- A Graber logo or copyright line (Graber is a brand and registered trademark of Springs Window Fashions, the Best Experience Company.) must accompany our photography when used in printed marketing communications.
- A Graber tag (@GraberBlinds) must be included when our assets are posted on social networks.
- A link to the consumer-facing Graber website (graberblinds.com) must be included when our assets are used on partner websites.
- Discontinued products must be removed from partner websites in a timely manner (within 30 days of being discontinued).
- Graber photography and video may not be used to promote or sell a competitor’s products.
- A competitor’s logo may not be used in close proximity to Graber photography or videos, or in such a way as to confuse consumers.
Contact Us to Get Started on Your Project
Advanced Window Coverings is honored to provide custom window treatments, draperies, curtains, Roman shades, plantation shutters, and blinds to residents and businesses in middle Tennessee, including Franklin, TN, Brentwood, TN, Nashville, TN, Murfreesboro, TN, Smyrna TN, and Mt Juliet TN.